- Full time, permanent role based in Albany for a Development Team Lead
- Recognised as one of the world’s most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
‘Take the next step in your Development career with a global healthcare product leader; who will provide you with an innovative & flexible tech stack, a clear career plan and a supportive environment in which to grow’.
Our vision is simple. We use technology to drive the health and well-being of patients in our markets around the world.
Software of Excellence is the global leader in providing dental practice management software and marketing solutions to dentists and dental professionals. Part of the Fortune 500 listed Henry Schein Group (Nasdaq:HISC), we provide dental software and services for over 90,000 customers worldwide. Our existing solutions serve over 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! Our goal is to help turn good practices into great businesses; using our expertise to continuously deliver clinical and practice management innovation to the dental profession.
We are experiencing considerable growth in New Zealand and as a result; we have recently relocated to brand new modern offices in Albany, as we look to increase our product range and expand the team.
Working as part of the Product and Release team who have end-to-end responsibility for envisioning new products and strategy, through to implementation and benefits realisation – we are searching for an experienced Developer who has Team Lead experience or is looking to take the next step in their career
- Operating within a mature Agile environment, you will act as a hands-on technical Scrum Master, responsible for ensuring the team consistently hits sprint goals
- Creating plans for converting the product backlog into working software
- Guide the development practices within the development team
- Mentor team members and assist in their growth
- Lead sprint planning, including agile estimation
- Engage in code peer reviews with team members
- You will be working closely with relevant stakeholders (Product managers & Architecture team) to design, contribute to roadmaps and transformation strategies
- Driving discipline required to achieve and sustain Continuous Delivery
- Experience with .NET development in either the Desktop or Web environment
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as SoC, DI, MVC, MVVM or Micro-services
- Previous Scrum experience is desirable
- Understanding of Agile methodology and frameworks
- Personable, friendly and outgoing. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are critical
- A Graduate degree in a related field - Computer or Information Science
- Prepared to be a facilitator (meetings, productivity, actions, outcomes) – Previous experience would be desirable
What’s in it for you?
- New offices - a modern, well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working - Core hours 10am - 3pm can start early or late
- Casual dress code and office environment
- Wellness and health benefits including insurance cover and more
- Regular events and family oriented Christmas party
- Modern technology stacks – Innovative & flexible
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. So for your chance to further your career with a global leader, working within a highly innovative, flexible and supportive culture, APPLY via the link and an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant will be in touch to discuss further.