- Embrace a start-up mentality, but with the commercial and personal stability offered by a global leader
- Recognised as one of the world’s most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
‘Lead, coach and mentor a high performing Agile Development team, working with a global healthcare provider. You will be given an innovative & flexible tech stack, a clear career plan and a supportive environment in which to deliver’.
Our vision is simple. We use technology to drive the health and well-being of patients in our markets around the world.
Software of Excellence is the global leader in providing dental practice management software and marketing solutions to dentists and dental professionals. Part of the Henry Schein Group and with a presence across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, we provide dental software and services for over 90,000 customers worldwide. Our existing solutions serve over 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! Our goal is to help turn good practices into great businesses; using our expertise to continuously deliver clinical and practice management innovation to the dental profession.
We are experiencing considerable growth in New Zealand and as a result; we have recently relocated to brand new modern offices in Albany, as we look to increase our product range and expand the team.
This role sits within an environment that is able to embrace a start-up mentality, highly innovative, agile and fast-paced. Whilst also operating with the commercial and personal stability that comes with being a part of global product development leader. We are able to invest in our people and our technology; to ensure that the products we produce are cutting edge yet aligned to the market and that the people who are making them; feel valued, secure and able to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- Operating within a mature Agile environment, you will act as a hands-on technical Scrum Master, responsible for ensuring the team consistently hits sprint goals
- Creating plans for converting the product backlog into working software
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Mentor team members and assist in their growth
- Assist team members to formulate achievable estimates for development activities, including task breakdowns
- Engage in code peer reviews with team members
- Ensure the development lifecycle of the team adheres to internal policies and standards, including source and change control procedures, as well as technology stack and architecture
- You will be working closely with relevant stakeholders (Product Managers & architecture team) to design, contribute to roadmaps and transformation strategies
- Driving discipline required to achieve and sustain Continuous Delivery
- Prior experience managing a high performing development team
- Experience with .NET development in either the Desktop or Web environment
- Knowledge of architectural patterns such as SoC, DI, MVC, MVVM or Micro-services.
- Previous Scrum Master experience is essential
- Understanding of Agile methodology and frameworks
- Personable, friendly and outgoing. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are critical
- A Graduate degree in a related field - Computer or Information Science
What’s in it for you?
- New offices - a modern, well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working - Core hours 10am - 3pm can start early or late
- Casual dress code and office environment
- Wellness and health benefits including insurance cover and more.
- Regular events and family oriented Christmas party
- Modern technology stacks – Innovative & flexible
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. So for your chance to lead a high performing Development team with a global leader, working within a highly innovative, flexible and supportive culture, APPLY via the link and an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant will be in touch to discuss further.