- Full time, permanent role based in Albany mall working as part of an awesome high growth team
- Recognised as one of the world’s most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
‘Join a high performing Development team with a global healthcare product leader; where you can work with an innovative & flexible tech stack, receive a competitive salary with benefits & allow your creative development skills to be encouraged”
Our vision is simple. We use technology to drive the health and well-being of patients in our markets around the world.
Software of Excellence is the global leader in providing dental practice management software and marketing solutions to dentists and dental professionals. Part of the Henry Schein Group and with a presence across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, we provide dental software and services for over 90,000 dental practices worldwide. Our existing solutions serve over 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! Our goal is to help turn good practices into great businesses; using our expertise to continuously deliver clinical and practice management innovation to the dental profession.
We are continuing to experience considerable growth in New Zealand and as a result, we have recently relocated to some great new offices located in the heart of the Albany mall.
The role offers variety and exposure to new technology stacks and the latest innovations, whilst working in a highly mature Agile environment.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking the responsibility for assessing, selecting and road-mapping new technologies, techniques and processes.
- Collaborating with other senior developers on best practices and design of new solutions
- Write great code that other team members can learn from
- Consult with Product Manager and other internal customers during Functional Requirements/Specifications and Technical Requirements/Specifications development to optimise required design content
- Identify emerging trends and innovations that can be adopted to benefit the organisation’s product strategy, and its customers.
- Work with your manager to set mentoring / coaching goals, and demonstrate hitting them
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong development experience, with a focus on front-end technology
- Passionate about software development, have a love for coding and a broad interest in other technologies such as C# or Java
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment, with the ability to assume additional responsibilities (e.g. Scrum Master) when required
- In addition to being able to code, you'll need to have a good understanding and appreciation of development best practices - including TDD, continuous integration and deployment.
What’s in it for you?
- New offices - modern, well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working - Core hours 10am - 3pm can start early or late
- Casual dress code and office environment
- Wellness and health benefits including insurance cover and more.
- Regular staff events
- Modern technology stacks – Innovative & flexible
- We recognise creativity and encourage it
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. So for your chance to further your career with a global leader, working within a highly innovative, flexible and supportive culture, APPLY via the link and an experienced Talent Acquisition Consultant will be in touch to discuss further.