- Full time, permanent role based in Albany – Agile Testing environment
- Recognised as one of the world’s most ethical companies - part of Henry Schein Group
- Brand new modern offices, casual dress code, flexible hours, training & development
‘Further your testing career with a global healthcare product leader; who will provide you with training, a clear career plan and a supportive environment in which to grow’.
Our vision is simple. We use technology to drive the health and well-being of patients in our markets around the world.
Software of Excellence is the global leader in providing dental practice management software and marketing solutions to dentists and dental professionals. Part of the Henry Schein Group and with a presence across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, we provide dental software and services for over 90,000 dental practices worldwide. Our existing solutions serve over 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! Our goal is to help turn good practices into great businesses; using our expertise to continuously deliver clinical and practice management innovation to the dental profession.
We are experiencing considerable growth in New Zealand and as a result; we have recently relocated to brand new modern offices in Albany, as we look to increase our product range and expand the team.
This role sits within the Product Development team that is delivering a world-class, cloud-based Patient Management system (PMS), as well as the continued development of an outstanding service-eco system. Therefore we are searching for a highly competent, driven and personable Test Analyst to join the team;
- Operating within a mature Agile environment, you will be responsible for working with Scrum Masters, Product Owners & the wider Agile team to understand user stories and to define testing scenarios
- You will be responsible for both manual and automation testing as required
- Plan, develop, execute and maintain manual and automated test scenarios, plans and scripts based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Perform system, integration, regression and post-deployment testing to ensure the delivery of quality software
- Identify software defects, bugs and feature gaps
- Produce test deliverables that are written to be reusable, modular and auditable
- Participate in deployments from a testing perspective including functionality delivery confirmation, deployments between staging, UAT and production sign off
- Prepare estimations and strategies and liaise with internal customers
- You must have experience in the creation of automated test processes
- Experience writing test scripts using automation tools such as: SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, Gherkin or similar.
- Understanding OWASP vulnerabilities, SQL Injection, XSS, Authorisation vs. Authentication
- Understanding Postman, Swagger, CDN vs. application servers
- Load testing and vulnerability testing a plus
- Experience working as a Tester in a commercial IT environment
- Exposure to Agile ways of working & theory
- Personable, friendly and outgoing. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are critical
- A relevant tertiary qualification – desirable
- Practise Management Software (PMS), testing experience – desirable
What’s in it for you?
- New offices - modern, well-equipped work environment
- Flexible working - Core hours 10am - 3pm can start early or late
- Casual dress code and office environment
- Wellness and health benefits including insurance cover and more.
- Regular events and family oriented Christmas party
- Exposure to wide range of modern technology stacks – Innovative & flexible
- Worldwide career progression opportunities
- Training and development, including ISTQB certification.
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. So for your chance to further develop your career with a global leader, working within a highly innovative, flexible and supportive culture, APPLY via the link and the Talent Acquisition Consultant will be in touch to discuss further.